About My Pup
1. Her name is Ivy, but I call her Blue Ivy Dingo.
2. She is a Husky crossbreed and they think she has some dingo in her.
3. All she wants is cuddles and to be near someone.
4. She's super playful, but not overly energetic.
5. She's very well-behaved, minus tearing through our back screen door to try and get in when we're not home.
6. She's a rescue dog from RSPCA.
Luna Park, Melbourne, Photo Credit: @clobert
What I Love About Melbourne
- Coffee that makes me want to be a real coffee drinker
- Never eating at the same place twice
- Getting my fitness on just by walking around shopping or taking photos
- Much stimuli for the eyes
- Spending much needed time with friends whom I dearly love
Photo Credit @clobert
1. Destress from everyday life
2. Spend quality time with friends/family
3. Go "off the grid," but still access to be connected
4. Get moving
5. Happy mood when you get back to the city
Steps Towards My Visa Approval
- February 2014 Applied and approved for Work and Holiday Visa in Australia
- June 2014 Moved to Australia
- April 2015 Applied for my Partner Visa in Australia
- June 2015 Started working as a Full-Time teacher in Australia
- Dec 2015 Ended my first year teaching in Australia
- Dec 2015 - Jan 2016 Went home to visit my family and friends in Orlando, FL
- April 2016 Visa being processed & was asked for more information
- May 2016 Still asking for more information for my Visa
- 1st July 2016 Visa is approved!
There's just absolutely TOO much to post about my experience in Japan in one post! I decided to create a post for each of my favorite parts about our trip to Japan with tons and tons of pictures. I recommend everyone to take the chance and visit this country, especially Tokyo. It's got to be on my top list of favorite (& cleanest) cities ever!